Friday, January 11, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays 85...Totally Epic

Wow...what an incredible gallery last week at CAS-ual Fridays...205 entries..."thanks" for being a part...job well done!!  Speaking of job well done, this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to make a clean and simple project that celebrates an accomplishment AND has at least one circle....
cfc85
This week's sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
The winner of this week's challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate to shop for some wonderful stamps!!  
Here's what I made for this week's challenge..
I was inspired by a black, white and gray Papyrus card I recently saw...loved the "color" combo(I know... white and black are really not colors)...used a brand new stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays called RAD...has some TOTALLY EPIC sentiments that are sure to fit the "man" bill for all the young guys(or older cool dudes) in your life...love it!!  The border was a cinch to stamp and layer...stamped and clear embossed after each stamp.  Colored random 1/2 circles with gray marker and dotted with Glossy Accents.  Colored in the "EPIC" sentiment with gray as well...here's a close up...what can I say...I LOVE GLOSSY ACCENTS(I use it A LOT!)...
Fun, Fun, Fun!!!  Hope you will join the fun this week and inspire us with your creativity!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I love the combo of gray and black...so graphic and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - graphic, clean, stylish - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This caught my eye right away, Lisa! I love the bold black, white, and gray combo!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa